Christopher Lee, one of Da-da's favorite actors, is reportedly dead -- but he's been dead before, LOTS OF TIMES. He's used to it. Instead of saying something so trite as, "Christopher Lee RIP," which Chris would hate, Da-da will instead say: "Christopher Lee, GsYMB (Godspeed You Magnificent Bastard)."
[Linkage thanks to Anomalistic Christian the Bearded]
For the FIFTH year in a row, Fall has come early to parts of the Northern Hemisphere (in some places, Winter never left), arranged its half-decade neatly into a box and is waiting patiently for someone to wake up and smell the Hyperboreans. Yes, this is Year Five of leaves on Da-da's trees changing early and dropping late May/early June. What does this mean? Well, if you share an open mind with Da-da, you might wonder if half-a-decade's instance of early Fall is significant, juryrigged climate data notwithstanding.
That's it. Just an observation, and lots of questions:
- Will anyone ever remember the definition of quincunx?
- Will the sun's slumber continue?
- Will solar lethargy combine with the 50+ volcanoes going off (adding enough gas and dust to the upper atmosphere) to make Winter 2015 one of the worst in recorded history?
- Are we on the verge of The Next Ice Age?
- Will Da-da EVER get World Series tickets?
Glad you asked Da-da that, Bronko. Da-da makes sure things are well stocked...
...sculpts WHERE NO CAT'S GONE BEFORE...
...competes in Competitive Balling at a high level...
...turns fire hydrants into Cthulhydrants...
...violates physical laws...
...and he is his own boss. Any more questions?