15.10.10

Vintage BabyGoalieTrainer MEANS RESULTS


















What with my two boys, Vlad and Whomper, starting soccer (and red-carding after only 30 seconds, yay), I figured this vintage baby goalie trainer was just the thing for young miscreants who can't stop using their hands to drive feckless opponents into the ground.




















Guard those corners, baby.

Ok, I gotta brag: both my young charges were heavily recruited by our local coach. Here they are IN ACTION:






















They're standing on each other's shoulders inside that bunny suit, the girl team's mascot. BUT THAT TAKES REAL SKILL. They've got those girls' backs. And those little misses are KILLERS. Cute. Bloodthirsty. I mean... LOOK AT THE BONES.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...