Pay No Attention to the Pillars of Light Parting the Curtain [UPDATED 8-19-15]

Whoa. High geophysical weirdness in Japan. At least, Da-da thinks it's geophysical. Might be huge healing beams of light from the Great Beyond. Who knows? Anyway, here's the scoopage:

Mystery Light Columns Appear In Japan 2012

Dozens of mystery light columns appeared in Japan following an unusual thunderstorm.
Hundreds of people witnessed this rare and frightening phenomena, as fiery light columns appeared in the sky.

Eyewitnesses reported, that the light poles appeared immediately after a heavy and unusual lightning storm, lasting several minutes before vanishing.

In 1908 just before the Tunguska explosion, similar phenomena occurred, giant pillars of fire rose from the earth to the sky.

Many locals are fearful that a major disaster is looming, and that the light columns are a warning of grave danger.


Here are similar phenomena, though it looks like ice crystal fun, recorded in Latvia in January, 2009:

This taken in Belgium, January, 2009, accompanied by the Leonid meteor shower:

And this from Idaho, same bat time, channel...

Dramatic, but not as dramatic as the Japanese daylight pics. Scientists explained the above night-time shots as light reflecting off ice crystals in the atmosphere, but there are no ice crystals in Japan in the summer time, even at night -- nor in Mexico, home of the other daylight showing:

Sure, the above example is pretty BAM, but the Japanese light columns are more impressive, even without the pyramid. Weirdnesswise, the light pillars remind Da-da of...

...this thingie. However, since the Japanese light columns were associated with a severe thunderstorm, Da-da's 10% certain that what we're seeing are serious electrical exchanges between earth and atmosphere, with the other 90% pointing to... yup. You guessed it:

Yeah. You knew it had to be unicorns, right?

Seriously, if you were an advanced being (or even a unicorn being) and you wanted to give some lowly terrestrial hominids a sign that things were gonna get better, wouldn't you choose a huge white pillar of light?

UPDATE 8-19-15:

Strange Beams of Lights are seen all around the World


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...