For the FIFTH year in a row, Fall has come early to parts of the Northern Hemisphere (in some places, Winter never left), arranged its half-decade neatly into a box and is waiting patiently for someone to wake up and smell the Hyperboreans. Yes, this is Year Five of leaves on Da-da's trees changing early and dropping late May/early June. What does this mean? Well, if you share an open mind with Da-da, you might wonder if half-a-decade's instance of early Fall is significant, juryrigged climate data notwithstanding.
That's it. Just an observation, and lots of questions:
- Will anyone ever remember the definition of quincunx?
- Will the sun's slumber continue?
- Will solar lethargy combine with the 50+ volcanoes going off (adding enough gas and dust to the upper atmosphere) to make Winter 2015 one of the worst in recorded history?
- Are we on the verge of The Next Ice Age?
- Will Da-da EVER get World Series tickets?