30.5.11

"I'm Too Fussy (Extended Fuss Mix)" (Sung to, "I'm Too Sexy") -- A Postmodern Carol (#9 in a Series)


Since many of you probably missed this, here's a song (replay) tribute for the inexplicably fussy (you know who you are), sung to that quaint crap fab tune from yesteryear, "I'm Too Sexy." Da-da would attach a recording, but all your heads would explode. How many heads do you have, anyway? Hit it, Leon...


I'm Too Fussy (Extended Fuss Mix)
by WRONG Said Da-da
=================================


I'm too fussy to be loved too fussy to be loved
Don’t you touch me

I'm too fussy for this shirt too fussy for this shirt
So fussy it hurts
And I'm WAY too fussy for the park too fussy for the park
New York and Bismark

And I’m too fussy for gelato too fussy for gelato,
I may need a Clamato

And I'm too fussy for your party
Too fussy for your party
No way I'm too farty

I'm a toddler you know what I mean
And I do my little fuss on the dad-walk
Yeah on the dad-walk on the dad-walk yeah
I make da-da cuss on the dad-walk

Oh, I'm too fussy for the car too fussy for the car
Too fussy by far
And I'm too fussy for this hat
Too fussy for this hat but it works on the cat

I'm a toddler you know what I mean
And I do my little SCREAM on the dad-walk
Yeah on the dad-walk on the dad-walk yeah
I EXPOSE my little butt on the dad-walk

I'm too fussy for my too fussy for my too fussy for my

'Cos I'm a toddler you know what I mean
And I do my little fuss on the dad-walk
Yeah on the dad-walk on the dad-walk yeah
I wag my little touche on the dad-walk

I'm too fussy for the cat too fussy for the cat
Poor pussy cat
I'm WAY too fussy for my grandpa too fussy for my grandpa
but here comes grandma

And I'm too fussy for this song.
So is Da-da.




NEXT CAROL: KETCHUP (PEOPLE WHO EAT)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...